High blood pressure, most commonly known as “the silent killer”, has been considered as one of the primary risk issues connected with stroke, kidney failures, and heart attacks though it has no visible restricted symptoms. Regular checking of blood pressure is extremely significant since it has been estimated that one out of three adults in the USA experience hypertension.
For severe cases of high blood pressure, drugs are often prescribed. However, treatment can also be easily done using the simple home remedies for high blood pressure. Some of these methods are explained in this article.
1. Garlic is very popular in reducing high blood pressure. Researches have shown that eating a one clove a day gives a positive effect although the precise explanations remain unclear. Furthermore, eating garlic is also said to reduce cholesterol. Thus, regular consumption of garlic is an excellent method of reducing your possibility of heart disease.
2. Taking in one teaspoon of Black Seed Oil regularly helps reduce excess blood pressure because it holds several dynamic ingredients that have been shown to aid in cutting cholesterol and managing high blood pressure. If the raw oil doesn’t go well with your taste, you may simply mix it with juice or tea.
3. Eating several stalks of celery daily can significantly help reduce blood pressure according to studies. It was discovered that compounds found in celery oil can widen and loosen up the muscles that line the arteries, which assists in regulating blood pressure.
4. To improve the circulation of blood, walk barefoot on green grass for about 20-25 minutes every day. This technique will also help maintain your normal blood pressure.
5. One of the effective home remedies for high blood pressure is grinding the same amounts of watermelon seeds and khas-khas. Drink at least one teaspoonful of this mixture with water in an empty stomach to reduce blood pressure. This can be done 4-5 weeks base on the necessity.
6. Boil 35-40 curry leaves in a glass of water. Curry leaves are said to have an effective medicinal effect for treating hypertension. Drink it early in the morning in an empty stomach.
7. Fruits like papaya, watermelon, and grapes play a very significant part in treating high blood pressure. These fruits normalize the blood pressure and regulate the heart beat. On the other hand, the seeds of water melon may be taken in powder form at 1-2 tablespoons in a glass of water. Papaya should be eaten early in the morning in an empty stomach to clear bowel movement and prevent constipation, thus reducing high blood pressure.
Natural cures done at home are gaining a lot of attention because it has no side effects, no chemicals, and cheap. That is why a lot of people prefer the use of simple home remedies for high blood pressure because of its very nature of treatment: simple yet effective!